Pomeranian Puppies for Sale
Pomeranian Puppies for Sale, why this feisty breed could be right for you!
Who can’t resist a Pomeranian? A lot of Pomeranian puppies for sale announcements online are getting a lot of attention because this breed is an all – around charmer. A Pomeranian is actually a dog breed that has descended from large sled dogs and although the Pom that we know today are just a few inches tall, it has not changed when it comes to its energy and willingness to be part of any family. Here at Petland, we love Pomeranians and it shows! We always have Pom puppies for sale in Columbus, Ohio, to look at pictures, just click here!
What makes a Pomeranian a great pet?
- This breed needs regular grooming to maintain its beautiful coat; a trim is needed at least once a month.
- This breed is eager to please so it is easy to train; it is highly intelligent and you don’t have to repeat orders at all.
- This breed is playful but it can also sit and become a cuddly TV-watching companion
- This is a very affectionate breed but may not be the best breed for small children
- This breed does not need a huge space and could live in a small home or apartment
- And despite its grooming needs, it is easy to maintain and hence a good breed for first time owners.
Before getting a Pomeranian, here’s what you should remember
Are you ready to take a Pomeranian into your home? Before you search for Pomeranian puppies for sale, take a look at some of the disadvantages of this breed.
A Pomeranian is a sensitive dog breed and does not like being alone. It could become lonely and resort to destructive behavior if it is left alone for a long time. It may snap back to naughty kids, so it is not best to leave it alone with babies or young children without proper training!
It sheds a lot so expect to vacuum your floor, carpets, car, sofas and beds more often. It is not for people with allergies. Pomeranians have a few health issues and may even become overweight so owners should monitor their feeding times.
Some Poms are noisy or may bark or howl often. They often just need attention or exercise to keep the barking down, and of course, proper training by their owners! These dogs may not do well with other dogs too so this is the ideal breed for singles and seniors.
So are you still determined to find Pomeranian puppies for sale? A cute, cuddly, loyal and smart Pom may be waiting for you!